GhsZR.jpg

7ABey.jpg

credit: as tagged + baidu

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyunho

Hello girls~

YIPPEEEEEE!!! I got my repack album!!!!! BUG is such an awesome song! I have literally listened to nothing else every day other than all the songs from the Why album since I got it . I just have it on repeat all day, everyday.

MuBank performance was amazing!!!! Congrats to TVXQ for #1!!!!!!!

I loved everything about their performance yesterday/today. The singing, dancing, outfits, choreo, stage, dancers, backup singers…everything was superb. It seems they worked out all the little kinks from last week. So very proud of Yunho and Changmin.

Keep up the good work Yunho and Changmin!

How can Yunho look sooooo adorable like a little boy and then have so much manly charisma on stage?

yhfansign.jpg

credit: on pic

Hi Tud~No, lovely yunho (with 2 ys) @continuetvxq is not me. Lol I guess another person thinks Yunho is lovely too.

If I may join in on the discussion about Yunho’s voice~

I agree with you girls that Yunho has a really good voice and unfortunately, it’s been pretty much ignored during DBSK5 days. However, if there is a silver lining to all the heartache he’s been through since the breakup of DBSK5, it’s that he’s able to grow, experiment, and showcase his singing abilities more as the “new” DBSK. Perhaps, it’s a blessing in disguise. I don’t think we would be able to hear this kind of singing from him if DBSK was still 5 because his role in the group was more restricted. You got a little glimpse of what he was capable of in songs like Bolero but since he only sang usually 1 or 2 lines besides rapping, a lot of fans just ignored his ability. Some people might take exception to what I’m saying because they’re still longing for DBSK5, but let’s be honest, if DBSK was still 5, he would not be able to showcase his voice to this extent and he would always be in the shadow as a dancer rather than a singer. As a duo, more people are realizing that what do you know, Yunho can sing and very well! Imagine that!! DBSK has gained a lot of new fans and it’s very satisfying as an old fan that the new fans love his voice as well as his dance and overall charisma on stage. A lot of the new fans don’t have preconceived bias that a lot of DBSK5 fans have that Yunho is pretty much just a “dancer” of the group and his voice is not that good. It gives me great satisfaction when new fans and fans of other groups acknowledge and defend Yunho and Changmin for their singing abilities and just overall stage presence now that they’re a duo. A lot of people’s eyes have been opened with this new album. DBSK IS ALIVE AND WELL! Thank you very much!

I think Yunho will continue to grow and improve as a singer and as he sings more (since he’s half of a duo now) and gets more confident, he will surprise us even more. One of his greatest strengths is that even though he’s achieved “superstar” status, he’s willing to continue to work hard, the old fashion way, to improve and achieve his goals.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!

Thanks for sharing as always girls :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

If I may join in on the discussion about Yunho’s voice~

I agree with you girls that Yunho has a really good voice and unfortunately, it’s been pretty much ignored during DBSK5 days. However, if there is a silver lining to all the heartache he’s been through since the breakup of DBSK5, it’s that he’s able to grow, experiment, and showcase his singing abilities more as the “new” DBSK. Perhaps, it’s a blessing in disguise. I don’t think we would be able to hear this kind of singing from him if DBSK was still 5 because his role in the group was more restricted. You got a little glimpse of what he was capable of in songs like Bolero but since he only sang usually 1 or 2 lines besides rapping, a lot of fans just ignored his ability. Some people might take exception to what I’m saying because they’re still longing for DBSK5, but let’s be honest, if DBSK was still 5, he would not be able to showcase his voice to this extent and he would always be in the shadow as a dancer rather than a singer. As a duo, more people are realizing that what do you know, Yunho can sing and very well! Imagine that!! DBSK has gained a lot of new fans and it’s very satisfying as an old fan that the new fans love his voice as well as his dance and overall charisma on stage. A lot of the new fans don’t have preconceived bias that a lot of DBSK5 fans have that Yunho is pretty much just a “dancer” of the group and his voice is not that good. It gives me great satisfaction when new fans and fans of other groups acknowledge and defend Yunho and Changmin for their singing abilities and just overall stage presence now that they’re a duo. A lot of people’s eyes have been opened with this new album. DBSK IS ALIVE AND WELL! Thank you very much!

I think Yunho will continue to grow and improve as a singer and as he sings more (since he’s half of a duo now) and gets more confident, he will surprise us even more. One of his greatest strengths is that even though he’s achieved “superstar” status, he’s willing to continue to work hard, the old fashion way, to improve and achieve his goals.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!

Thanks for sharing as always girls :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

can i just butt in on you girls and your convo to say that i like like like your comment cos it's exactly what i think. Before KYHD album i already fell in love with his voice in Flower Lady and i always wait for the part where he sings those 3 lines and i just thought what a shame that's all he's given. when i listened to KYHD album it was such a revelation cos like everyone else i always thought of him as the dancer. it's shocking that he can do so many things with his voice and have such a range. he even made me like "Journey" which was a song i went "meh" the first time i heard it. his voice is still a little weak in some areas but he can only improve on those because the quality is already there. i suppose when they were 5 all the intensive vocal training went to the other 4 and he got the dance training? (just assuming.) i guess a lot of people didn't expect him to rise to the occasion like he did and as a TVXQ2 fan it's just really refreshing to see such talent and charm and good looks :D coupled with such humility and grace. :wub:

Guest Lovely-Panda

@Cat : i'm really sorry, because of the mistake, i clicked dislike for your post -.-"

Vogue Japna May Issue

He looks so manly, like a boss

:D

697fc542jw6dfm1sxf7i6j.jpg

th_697fc542jw6dfm1vfq6guj.jpg th_697fc542jw6dfm1upcmtpj.jpg th_697fc542jw6dfm1u07zijj.jpg th_697fc542jw6dfm1tddaqlj.jpg

Credit : as tag

Guest me1me2

like every Yunholovers, if there's one thing that i dislike about SMent is that they didn't give much credit to Yun's singing hence the 1 or 2 lines that Yun got to sing. but aside from that, the company is A okay. and also if there's one person who in my thinking will voice an objection and maybe a complaint to SMent... it'll be Yunho. but because he loves singing and performing... it doesn't matter if he just got a line or 2 in a song. he's a person who don't ask for much... what he worries about is pleasing people and giving them the entertainment that they want. but sad to say... the phrase "you can't please everybody" doesn't enter his mind frame.

haller Miyun... so it's not you.

asmile.jpg

Guest amara1430269879

like every Yunholovers, if there's one thing that i dislike about SMent is that they didn't give much credit to Yun's singing hence the 1 or 2 lines that Yun got to sing. but aside from that, the company is A okay. and also if there's one person who in my thinking will voice an objection and maybe a complaint to SMent... it'll be Yunho. but because he loves singing and performing... it doesn't matter if he just got a line or 2 in a song. he's a person who don't ask for much... what he worries about is pleasing people and giving them the entertainment that they want. but sad to say... the phrase "you can't please everybody" doesn't enter his mind frame.

haller Miyun... so it's not you.

*quoted image*

well sayed you just sayed what was in my mind to me when i first known tvxq the only one who captured my attintion was yunho weather 4 his looks & charismatic personality & mostly his unique voice & i do beleive that he has a very beautiful voice not so appreciation by some fans who only were interested in his dancing more than his vocal to the limit they beleieved that he`s the weakest voice in the group & thats why he only sing few lines !!

sometimes i get so mad off how sm Neglected him esp in the singing part when the rest of the members were singing all the songs i felt yunho can do much better if only they give him a chance, what amazed me more is how yunho never complained of his short part in singing he was Contented and satisfied with what he has in his hands that the most thing i love about him as much as he know he can nail any thing he wants weather in singing or dancing he never for once Felt himself better than the rest and asked for special treatment on the contrary he just continue doing what he love most & that to perform to his fans & drawing a smile on their faces with his beautiful sincere work .. i loves tvxq5 & felt sad when the group split but with the rebirth of the new tvxq 2011 i was so happy only for one reason is that yunho got what he deserve a chance to show to ppl how great & powerful he is as a singer not only as a dancer with the new tvxq yunho no more longer in the shadow & definitely no more 1 to 2 line to sing every one so shocked of how well yunho can sing when i read comments on youtube or other sites of how shocked they r & how good yunho is i just feel so proud of him & i know he has more Surprises hidden under his sleeve 4 us ;) waiting for more from mr.jung yunho ..

Guest Lovely-Panda

I agree with you guys about Yunho's always satisfied with whatever they give him. Everyone knows how depressed he was in early 2010, I was worried when looking at his pics at that time. I greatly appreciate the staffs who gave him a chance to perform in MJ Tribute concert. Although he tolerated many things, but everytime he can stand on the stage, he always keep smiling, and shows his gratitude to us. His gorgeous smile in this concert there is most beautiful thing that i never forget in my entire life. Happy anniversary of MJ concert :wub:

1299941952_100327_01-1.jpg

1299941952_100327_04-1.jpg

1299941952_100327_14.jpg

1299942111_100327_17.jpg

1299942111_100327_18.jpg

1299942111_100327_24.jpg

1299942111_100327_25.jpg

1299942111_100327_29.jpg

1299942196_100327_41.jpg

1299942196_100327_42.jpg

1299942196_100327_43.jpg

1299942573_100328_10.jpg

1299942573_100328_17.jpg

1299942573_100328_18.jpg

1299942573_100328_19.jpg

1299942815_100328_23.jpg

1299942815_100328_24.jpg

1299942815_100328_31.jpg

1299942815_100328_32.jpg

1299942815_100328_33.jpg

Credit : honeyfunnybunny (you guys can find more pics in their home page

:))

GOD. I must admit, only this guy can make me love him so much. I like many singers but I never think i can luv any singer like that. I can luv DBSK without Yunho but i wouldn't luv them in a long time without him. Sometimes i think i could give up if i never see Yunho on stage again. I'm really happy bacause he and Changmin can comeback to us finally blush.gif

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Lovely-Panda: omy~ thank you so much for sharing those epic pics in MJ, i wish that they will be released DVD of this but nothing :(

Yunho @ Inkigayo & Fansign event

vmsUa.jpg

HEPyy.jpg

to672.jpg

dLvUv.jpg

kONC3.png

nkNgr.jpg

F5snl.jpg

lnA8Y.jpg

u3sZ5.jpg

lGgy8.jpg

Fn4KU.jpg

JfxKJ.jpg

WCKUP.jpg

:wub:

VIjg3.jpg

Zi4qu.jpg

credit: continuetvxq + baidu

Guest Lovely-Panda

Some gifs from BUG MV Dance Ver

I luv these gifs :ph34r:

rh3im.gif

6eb5b0d4jw1dfpl06z3abg.gif

4521712atw1dfpk8jmbt0g.gif

62b8427fjw1dfpj6gm82jg.gif

Credit : as tag + tumblr

Caps from BUG MV dance ver.

56289512201103291730202298453893038_000.jpg

56289512201103291730202298453893038_002.jpg

56289512201103291730202298453893038_001.jpg

56289512201103291730202298453893038_003.

Credit : yoonho6000 + uknow bar

Bonus : Yunho's beautiful hand :wub:

265166982.gif

Credit : ppppppppppppa@twitter

73aea329jw1dfoso3aoqhj.jpg

692e2a37jw1dfosifpr38j.jpg

Credit : as tag

Guest kinkie_lass

it's been a long time since i last post in this thread or even soompi for that matter. it's not like i don't fangirl of TVXQ because i still very much so do it's just that i'm channeling my fangirlism to some other place *cough*twitter*cough* i'm still around lurking, enjoying our glorious fandom like i used to in here with all Yunho's Angels :D thanks for sharing everything girls, you guys are so dear and precious to me. however i will spazz in here more often, promise ^_^

shout to my lovelies Miyun, Jess, Tud, Yo, niki, yeona, pippy, Lovely-Panda, Bia, amara and especially to our dear Tha because we all are missing her, not to forget to all newbies to this fandom or this thread. welcome and enjoy yourself in here and let's be merry!!

TVXQ - Before U Go (Dance Version).mp3

later girls!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

He just too beautiful, pure sexy in MV ... I love Yunho wear white most, like an angel indeed :wub:

ehhhey! our Hana are back huh?!! *hugggggg*

too long no see you here, miss you too! keke can't lurking for sexy dance BUG neh?! :lol:

Bonus : Yunho's beautiful hand :wub:

*quoted image*

I envy his long fingers *v*

thank you for fanarts heart B kekeke :P

So cute and friendly :wub:

l6Kbv.gif

NDsei.gif

dQZQA.gif

yFq7P.gif

XKPnK.jpg

4Qm4C.jpg

wtZq8.jpg

adorable butt :lol:

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest me1me2

Hana's back... let's give her a hug :wub:

that BUG MV dance version just killed tons of fan girls.

Yun in white is really something... in black is devastating. i like it when it suddenly transform from white to black... it caught me off guard. but as i watch this, i keep smiling to myself... it's sexy w/o malice. Yun really grind those hips and i love how he do it... he dances so powerful and soooo manly but then all of a sudden... you can see some girly moves. and i think that's one of Yun's dance charisma. from head to toe is pure perfection... you can't even blink for a second when he's dancing/performing. the way his hands make those waves... the body extensions... the focus...

love spazzing about BUG :wub:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

diuzH.gif

PeT8C.gif

xeoZq.gif

Fanaccount of Yunho's part @ Fansign Event

JsgbB.jpg

At the last fan sign I asked Yunho: “you looked really tired, are you not resting well?” Yunho said it was because he had a flu. At today’s fansign I told Yunho: “I have a flu too, just like oppa~” Yunho then told me to have warmer clothing, eat medicines and to rest well. I wanted to say, Yunho you could have just said this to yourself, why do you care about us more than you yourself?

(at the 24th fansign) I have fun communicating in English with Yunho. When oppa drew a ‘heart’, I quietly asked him “oppa, is this a ‘B’?” At that moment oppa laughed and said in both Korean and English, “No, ah-nee-yo, ah-nee-yo, HEART, HEART!!” then quickly redrew his ‘B’ heart into a normal one. I laughed too, Yunho is too cute.

(After the ‘heart incident’ at the 24th fansign~) Today Yunho oppa wore the ‘pixelated heart’ – that one which he wore at a particular day at the airport. When he was signing I was still concerned whether it (the heart Yunho drawn) was a ‘B’ or a ‘heart’~ Oppa drew 2 hearts for me. When I was about to open my mouth and say something, oppa said “NO B, IT’S HEART~~~” At that moment I really LOL-ed, oppa you are too cute! But actually I still think it’s a ‘B’.

8SFLg.jpg

-

“How do you think of the Chinese fans, oppa?” Yunho: “The chinese fans are really nice, they are still waiting and supporting us after such a long time, I am very thankful”. I would never forget that sincere expression/tone Yunho gave me when he said that.

“Oppa is really serious when signing!” Yunho: “Of course, it’s because I’m signing for all of you.” “Oppa is really nice”. Yunho: “Thank you. (smile)”

-

A male fan came today, he was wearing the Evisu outfit Yunho wore on the poster. When Yunho was signing he even danced for him to see. Yunho said: “Once there was a sunbae – he told his fans that wanted to be singer: ‘We must meet on the stage again!’ and that fan become a singer today – (who is now) Wheesung sunbae. I hope we can meet on the stage again. Dong Bang Shin Ki will not just end after 5 or 10 years.”

------------------

Yunho: Do you have a Korean name? This is not allowed to be sign ah.

Fan: Yes, have. Oppa, this one.

Yunho: (raise up his head and smile) 진가? (look down and smile)

Fan: Ya, this is my name.

Yunho: Okay.

Fan: Oppa, have you listened to the album that China Cassiopeia prepared for you?

Yunho: Song for TVXQ?

Fan: Yes (extremely nervous)

Yunho: Ah.. (smile and look up at me), I listen to album as soon as I reached home. China Cassiopeia is so talented. I wanted to sing along with the song but Chinese is too difficult.

Fan: Really?

Yunho: Yes, I listen to the song together with Changmin…

Fan: (tear up and lower her head)

Yunho: (raise his head up after finish signing) Don’t cry, rise up your head and look at me

Fan rises up her head and saw his warm smile, but she couldn’t stop her tears.

zzGTi.jpg

Sources : Choumao

Translation by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: lynn9 @ ContinueTVXQ.com

He's cuter everyday >___<

56289512201103292202114.jpg

56289512201103292202114.jpg

56289512201103292202114.th.jpg56289512201103292202114.th.jpg56289512201103292202114.th.jpg56289512201103292202114.th.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest lovely272

I

I like everything in this, How come Yunho is becoming more and more handsome everyday, what are you doing to us Yunho...can't sleep, dont want to eat, just want to be in front of computer and spazzing about you. This is all Yunho fault, but he is really to super handsome in this mv. by the way i really like the new dance mv, it's so simple yet sooooo beautiful. thanks again for all the pictures and news...

Guest yoyo_yoyo

I know I said this many times but seem never to be enough... I love Jung Yunho soooooo much <3

[TRANS] 110329 FANACCOUNT – Yunho: 'Thanks for loving me' - Part 1

Even till now, I still feel like it was a dream.

In the dream, he smiled to me, called my name gently, and told me not to shed tears.

I remember he thanked Chinese cassiopeias while looking at me with his deer-like eyes.

I remember he lifted his head after finished signing and told me, ‘Don’t cry, lift your head up and look at me.’

I remember the way you guys danced ‘Before you go’ on stage.

I remember the smiles on your faces when teased by backup dancers.

I remember you ran back to your position mischievously when the music started.

Too many things I’ve remembered. I feel like I have lived a lifetime in a day.

Two days. A night without sleep, without taking a single sip of water, and yet, I feel neither hunger nor fatigue.

I shouted Changmin oppa, Yunho Oppa

Every single detail has now imprinted forever in my memory...

==============================================================

Actually we reached Seoul on Saturday. We went to buy album. We asked the person who sold the album about the fansign, and left after leaving him our contact numbers.

(some parts omitted)

The result of who can attend the fansign event revealed at 12 midnight. So we were chatting and waiting in a friend’s hostel. I didn’t put my hopes high since I really don’t have any luck with these things. I only tensed up after 12. I was very nervous as if I was waiting for my exam result. I refreshed the page, and scrolled down the list of names. There were a few names starting with '진' on the list, but I couldn't find my name. So I gave up and told my friend that I didn’t win. Just after my voice faded, I suddenly saw my name ’진가’ at the bottom of the list. The only thing I know next is I fall down on my butt. I have won...... Incredibly I have won...... Omitted a million ‘AHH!’ here...... and this directly causing a sleepless night for five person including me......

We need to line up for Inkigayo the next morning. So we went to SBS at five something in the morning. The weather was so cold...

(some parts omitted)

wNMPF.jpg

The number was written on my arm, and I had a hard time removing it after that.

wn6SZ.jpg

There were many fans outside the building, including Chinese, Japanese and fans from other countries.

I already waited there for few hours. I couldn’t even stand straight due to the period pain I was having. But I still insisted to wait in line and went into SBS.

SBS was really small, even the last row was nearer to the stage if compared to the inner field of a concert hall.

I have been shivering since I get into the venue. The staff were busy preparing the stage. All of us screamed when we saw 'Dong Bang Shin Ki' 4 words were brought up on stage. Everyone was high.

qvFFn.jpg

The photo was taken when the staff were preparing the stage. No photos allowed during the recording.

They appeared on stage too sudden. I suddenly saw two people came out, and the next thing I did was started screaming. They had to repeat their song several times for recording. So for the first take they only sang and danced briefly. When the first take ended, Yunho remained on stage talking to us. Then he danced and playing around. He was smiling and laughing all the time. He was really adorable. After that Minnie went back on stage again after tidying himself at backstage.

They were dancing seriously during the second take. They were too handsome. The ‘self-touching’ part in their choreo... Omo... my eyes were bleeding... Yunho was fooling around on stage whenever he no need to dance. Once he didn’t realise the music had already started since he was introducing the backup dancers. So he returned to his position while making a naughty face. When the music started, his facial expression changed as fast as lightning. He immediately changed in a seious manner and immersed himself into the music. The stage effect with fire in the background was a bit crappy. The second one couldn’t stay lit. Hehe...

When it ended, Yunho said to us,’Thanks for the hard work. ‘ How would it be possible for us to feel tired? In fact, we felt blessed with happiness.

After Inkigayo, we went to Myeongdong while waiting for the fansign event to begin. I couldn't stand straight when I reached Myeongdong and I couldn’t walk any further. I felt terrible so I went into a shop and sat there. Eventually I fall into asleep. I already didn’t drink and sleep for the whole day. And yet I couldn’t eat since I felt nausea.

To be continued...

[TRANS] 110329 FANACCOUNT – Yunho: 'Thanks for loving me' - Part 2

I went to fansign event after that. Despite the cold weather, I insisted in waiting outside the venue to get the number. I waited for a while before went in. While we were waiting, we watched the clip which they (Homin) won the first place in Inkigayo. So everyone started to scream again.

bQk8t.jpg

I became nervous when I got inside. I checked whether everything was in place, and whether I looked haggard.

They appeared on time. We were very excited. After they sat down and talked for a while, the fansign event began.

yO9us.jpg

Needed to queue up at leader’s side. So, I was waiting there. Step by step, I was moving closer to Jung Yunho. My heart was going to leap out of my chest any time soon and I was out of breath. When the girl in front of me left, I approached him.

At first, I showed him my chinese name.

YH: Do you have korean name? They don’t let me sign this.

Me: Yes, I have. Oppa, this.

YH: (lifted his head to look at me, and laughed: 진가? then lowered his head, and ssunshineed.)

I had already forseen this, since my Korean name is very strange. Even the teachers in my school think that my name is strange... I laughed too.

Me: Yes, this is my name.

YH: Alright. (and started to sign)

Me: The album that we, Chinese cassies gave you, have you listened to it?

YH: ‘Song for TVXQ’?

Me: *suprised and in awe* Yes

YH: ah (laughed and lifted his head to look at me) I listened to it when I got back home. Chinese cassies are really amazing. But chinese is too difficult, if not I want to sing along too

Me: Really oppa?

YH: Yes, I was listening to it with Changmin...

Me: (tears started to stream down, my head was getting lower and lower)

YH: (lifted his head after finished signing) Don’t cry. Lift your head up and look at me.

I lifted my head. Looking at his warm smiling face, and the slight stubble growing on his face, I couldn’t hold back my tears.

Me: I have been liking you for many years. Because of you, because of Dong Bang Shin Ki, I come to Korea. I’m now studying in your hometown Gwangju.

Then, he told me something that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

YH: I feel regret that I can’t sign your chinese name. But I can call your name in chinese. Then he called, ‘陈佳 陈佳’and repeated it once more in Korean.

Me: (choked with tears) Really, really thank you Oppa

YH: Thanks for making me part of your dream. Thank you Chinese cassie. We should meet again when I get back to Gwangju.

Me: Okay, thank you Oppa.

At this time, the security guard has started making me to leave. I was ready to go too, but felt reluctant to do so.

At this moment, Yunho says,

YH: Please wait for a while. Don’t you see she is still crying?

Then, he lifted his head and said to me, ‘Thank you for loving me...’

I went down the stage with my mouth covered by my hand. I was the only one who couldn’t stop crying in that venue. I hugged my sister and cried a river when I retuned to my seat. She kept comforting me, I felt spaced-out and my eyes fixed on Homin on stage, the tears rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably. The fansign event came to an end after half an hour. When Changmin was talking, Yunho kept looking down stage, as if he wanted to remember everyone’s face. Since my seat was more towards the front, he saw me crying. He smiled, and making hand gestures by pointing to his eyes while looking at me. I know he wanted to tell me to stop crying, but I just couldn’t suppress my tears... I felt so useless.

We left when the event had finished. Still lost for words, I met a friend outside the venue. She said she managed to stalk them, saw them reached and left by car. Jung Yunho even waved to her. I was overwhelmed with emotions when I heard this. So on the way back home, I kept telling her that, ‘He called me by my name... He called me by my name.... He called me by my name...’ over and over again.

========================================================

I only reached Gwangju at dawn. However, the pain all over my body as if has now gone. I can’t fall asleep thinking of the touching words said by them. The signature with a cute little heart that I got from Yunho, I put it at my bedside. I don’t feel tired even if I staring at it repeatedly.

I have been loving you guys for many years. At this moment, I feel that to be able to fall in love with you, is the most fortunate thing that ever happened to me.

It is really worth for us to spend our lifetime loving you guys.

I am now still overwhelmed with excitement. I don’t know what to say.

I can only look at their signatures over and over again, and shed tears, again and again.

Credits: TVXQBaidu + as tagged

Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Archived