Sevda.Ela

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220325_165506.jpg

She's not deleting 'hate' so quickly today. I'm not sure why in her new video why she's saying it's probably because people are jealous, jealous of what? Her mundane life, food, work, food 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her comments saying about how “amazing and kind” she is, like sorry but half of them don’t know her 😂 this is the problem with people like her, they overshare so much that their audience think they know what they’re like personally.

I actually hate the woman. I really really can’t bare anymore of her jowly mouth eating and the little dance she does while chewing. The Mmmmm sounds, the good mawwwning that sounds like a cheese grater. Most of all I dislike her for exploiting her beautiful daughter. Sevda you are a C*nt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad someone said it
Tiktok is so toxic. That isn’t spreading hate is it? People genuinely don’t understand sharing little kids online and question someone’s authenticity when they use their kids for clout. bleeping weird how defensive people get over strangers

I actually hate the woman. I really really can’t bare anymore of her jowly mouth eating and the little dance she does while chewing. The Mmmmm sounds, the good mawwwning that sounds like a cheese grater. Most of all I dislike her for exploiting her beautiful daughter. Sevda you are a C*nt!
Her arms hardly move when she's serving food😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve gone from disliking her to hating her. She’s got way above her station and for what? To shovel food in your mouth and moan like you’re having the orgasm of your life?!

Put the bleeping phone down and parent your child. She’s only this little once and you’re missing out on it for the validation of bleeping strangers. What a fool 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s so annoying someone asked a question asking why she pronounces morning like that and she has deleted their comment it’s just a question?

Reactions: 2
Omg todays dinner video, how can her family sit there and listen to her moan at every single bite she takes?? makes my blood boil

Worlds biggest pancake. But its OK because" iTs a SmAlL pLaTe!!!!". All that sugar all the time can't be great.
i notice all the stodge how has she lost weight eating like that she must exercise to the death

She reminds me so much of the Instagramer 40notfrumpy. She also lost a lot of weight and is so deeply insecure. Both of them are addicted to the adoration they get on social media but cry "troll!" when someone dares to comment something that's perceived as critical.

People with such fragile egos really don't do themselves favours with putting their lives out there on social media. 😕
it seems to be the way on social media they dont seem to think that people will dislike them or their content and cant hack it when theyre called out screaming troll every 5 seconds

Last edited:
She does carry on as if she’s in her mid/late 40s doesn’t she. I was very surprised to hear how young she is

Reactions: 1
Sausage in toast? Just say sausage sandwich ffs.

Wonder what she'll be like at tokfest she comes across as very awkward

Reactions: 1
I hope someone asks her at tok fest why she feels the need to make sexual noises every time she eats 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she says Halepenios 😂😂

She just had to get that mmm in at the end didn’t she, it’s a sausage sandwich with a bit of ketchup for duck sake??

• Haha
It’s purely because she thinks that’s her ‘thing’ there’s other ways of expressing things are nice ya know Sevda most people just say stuff like ‘oh that’s lovely… or I really enjoyed that, or the obvious one, this tastes great!’

Can’t lie, sevda looks really young and fresh in becki jones’ videos… She seriously needs to get a better phone or something because she looks so pale and old in her own vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.